Guest Cabin 1:
• Guest cabin with large double berth size 203 cm x 169 cm (max width) located on port side of cabin. Beside of berth nighttable with drawers below. Forward of berth is large wardrobe. On starboard side of cabin two large wardrobes for hangers and drawers below. Double sofa 180 cm positioned between wardrobes.
• En-suite head forward of cabin with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated shower compartment size 105 cm x 70 cm (max depth) against forward bulkhead.
• Sofa 263 cm x 167 cm to port surrounding table.
• Dining table 140 cm x 95 cm with built-in bar.
• Central two-seater poof opposite table.
• Starboard sofa 190 cm. Dedicated charttable 81 cm x 62 cm and seat 47 cm x 86 cm. Aft of charttable seat small locker for hangers and yachts electronic black boxes.
• Leather cushions.
• Galley with ample storage above and below.
• Black granite Corian counter top.
Guest Cabin 2:
• Guest cabin to starboard with large double berth 200 cm x 140 cm (max width) with access via saloon. Aft of berth wardrobe with space for hangers, night table and drawers below.
• En-suite head with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Crew cabin aft of galley with bunk berths 200 cm x 78 cm (max width). Wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head aft of crew cabin with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated crew shower compartment.
• Crew cabin accessible via galley or aft companion way.
Guest Cabin 3:
• Aft most starboard aft guest cabin. Twin berths. Inboard of berth night table and seat, wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Large engine room for main engine and generator installation located aft of companionway.
• Sound proof, high level of insulation and careful design of exits for exhaust pipes, water pipes and electrical cabling ensuring low noise levels in surrounding accommodation. All components in engine room installed with shock absorbers to reduce vibration.